Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What is my house like?

This is my apartment

The door is open.
The apartment is beautiful.
It is small and comfortable .
The number is 502 .
My cat is out .
The window is open and has brown curtain .
My cat is inside .
The door is open.
My TV is great and the screen is thin.
The walls are white and terracotta
A table with two TV controls .
There are two floors.
The door is open.
The floor is beige.

           
       



There is a table and two TV controls .
The wall has the flag of Mexico .
The sofa bed is large and comfortable .
This plant is very nice .
It is close to the dining room .

The walls and floor of the bathroom are beige .
The toilet and washing hands are also beige .
The towel is red .
The table is white .






The kitchen is beige and small
The furnishings are cafes.
refrigerator , microwave and mixer are silver.
The stove is black .
The toaster sandwich and are white .
The apartment has three bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a large bed.
The second bedroom has clothes.
In the third room is the cat.
The rooms have a terracotta wall .


This is the dining room.
The table is glass.
It has four seats.
The computer is on the table.
The table is near the dining room .
The phone is on the table .
The ornaments are wooden table .
This is the courtyard.
In the courtyard is the washing machine.
There is the laundry.
In the courtyard there is a white window.

4 comments:

  1. Prefiero tu escritura. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tiguaz,

    My dear friend
    I'm studying English , is why do these activities in my blog.

    If you want to read me , look me in Falsaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atala:

    So We can practise English because I'm also studying. It's a pleasure to see you again.

    My best wishes,

    Sergio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, My friend, you can practice the inglish here.
    This is my space, you are welcome.
    Thank

    ReplyDelete

espero les guste.