Activities I like and dislike doing alone, with my family or friends


Activities I like to do alone


I like to exercise 

I like doing homework and studing
I love reading
Resultado de imagen para Activities I like and dislike doing alone, with my family or friends.               
I like to cook


I like listening to music
                               



Activities I dislike alone


I don't like to watch soccer 
I do not like to be sick
I do not like ironing the clothes
                       
I do not like being sad
                                                                       

    I like to do activities with my family                      

I like to go biking
I like clean house

I like picnicking with family
 I love going to the beach

I like to watch TV together




I like to eat together




                   I dislike with my family


I dislike quarrel
I do not want to be tired


       
               

                                         
                                     




                           


Activities I like with my friends

I like the karaoke
I like the dancing with my friends


I'm going to the movies with my friends
I celebrate my birthday



I like to go for a walk with my friends


           



         

  I dislike with mys friends












I do not like the drink
I do not like smoking cigarettes

                    



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Si se calla el cantor

El gato de Atala